This position develops and utilizes the most effective communication channel between the Centers allowing for effective two-way communication of sales, marketing, account relationship, and product information, in coordination with KNF USA Technical Departments.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Guide the sales teams to identify, initiate, and develop target accounts according to the Company’s philosophy of project-based custom solutions
- Identify new customers in our current market and search to uncover new markets and applications for existing products
- Coordinate the introduction of new products into North American market from global Product Centers; including marketing assistance, establishing prices, stock levels, training, and monitoring success
- Research and develop a multi-departmental strategy to successfully enter into target and emerging markets
- Work with marketing personnel to compose, edit, and provide technical input on various marketing related projects including trade show promotional material, press releases, written articles, etc.
- Conduct training and presentations to the Company’s personnel and customers
- Research and maintain information on competitors and their products
- Scout trade shows as exhibitor or attendee to obtain new potential customer contacts, gain better understanding on market opportunities, product applications, and competition
To qualify for this position, the ideal candidate should possess:
- BS in Engineering required (BSME preferred)
- 5+ years Business Development / Product Management experience required
- Professional experience with industrial / manufacturing company involving electro-mechanical devices, fluidics, vacuum, pressure, and small motors is highly desirable
- Experience in OEM Sales, territory management, and the custom product development process is strongly preferred
- SAP experience preferred
- Must be willing to travel up to 30%
In addition to highly competitive compensation and bonus plan, KNF offers a comprehensive benefits package which includes medical, dental, life and disability insurances, 401K retirement plan and generous paid time off.
Please send your resume, along with a cover letter including salary requirements, to firstname.lastname@example.org
KNF Neuberger, Inc.
Equal Opportunity Employer
***No agencies please***