The Receiving Clerk will be responsible for accurately and efficiently receiving & handling finished good materials, loading/unloading trucks (using pallet jacks and/or forklifts when applicable), inspecting, taking inventory, issuing and maintaining records of goods and materials.
Essential Functions (duties & responsibilities):
- Unpacking incoming shipments. Counting, sorting or weighing incoming articles to verify receipt of items on requisitions or invoices.
- Visually examining stock to verify conformance to specifications.
- Transferring items to quarantine or stocking locations in bins, on the floor, or on shelves, according to the identifying information such as style, size or type of material.
- Filling orders or issuing supplies from stock using preprinted pick lists.
- Assembling & kitting orders using preprinted pick lists and drawings.
- Assisting with periodic, special or perpetual inventory of stock. Maintaining inventory and other stock records.
- Moving or transporting material or supplies to other departments.
- Must be able to regularly lift and/or move up to 30 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
Skills & Experience
- High school diploma or GED required with at least 1-3 years of related work experience and/or training.
- Must have proficient basic mathematical skills, and the ability to understand and perform work with units of the American weight measurement and metric system.
- Must have good verbal and written communication skills, and the ability to organize and manage multiple priorities.
- Exhibit high attention to detail and exercise sound judgment in decisions.
- Willing to participate and/or be supportive of other team members and teams.
- Prior experience working in Receiving is preferred.
In addition to highly competitive compensation and bonus plan, KNF offers a comprehensive benefits package which includes medical, dental, life and disability insurances, 401K retirement plan and generous paid time off.
Please send your resume, along with a cover letter including salary requirements, to email@example.com or click here to apply online.
KNF Neuberger, Inc.
Equal Opportunity Employer
***No agencies please***