As part of our OEM Sales team, this position will act as the principal relationship manager to the customers in the assigned region by aligning customer needs with KNF’s product and applications, engineering, customer service, and marketing efforts.
- Achieve sales objectives and regional management metrics, and provide accurate regional forecasting
- Identify new product applications at existing and new customers - which typically are OEMs, End Users, Contract Manufacturers, and Value Add Resellers
- Assess the technical challenges the customer is trying to achieve or overcome
- Ask the right questions to convey understanding and gain credibility as a subject matter expert to achieve bid opportunities, present solutions, and gain commitments from the customer
- Manage (communicate to) the technical, purchasing, service, quality, and management functions of our customers, recognizing their parallel and important roles in securing new projects
- Complete effective and timely sales call reporting to aid in market analysis, new product development, and pricing strategies
Skills and experience:
- B.S. in Mechanical Engineering or a related field and at least 2 years of related technical sales experience.
- Demonstrated history relating to customers where technical applications and engineering interface are essential to product sales
- Computer skills, including MS Office Programs are a must. SAP experience is highly desirable.
- Excellent customer relationship management skills
- Must be able to efficiently organize and manage multiple priorities.
- Must be willing to travel up to 30%
In addition to highly competitive compensation and bonus plan, KNF offers a comprehensive benefits package which includes medical, dental, life and disability insurances, 401K retirement plan and generous paid time off.
Please send your resume, along with a cover letter including salary requirements, to firstname.lastname@example.org or click here to apply online.
KNF Neuberger, Inc.
Equal Opportunity Employer
***No agencies please***